The Radiance Pro 5348 takes the ultimate video processor to the next level by minimizing output-jitter and electrical noise. It has ten 18 GHz inputs, two 18 GHz outputs, and one audio-only
output, in a 1U case. This is a fixed configuration.
- Up to ten 4K60 UltraHD inputs
- Up to 4 processed 4K60 UltraHD outputs
- Complete processing of 2D or 3D sources
- DARBEE DVP enhancement technology for HD/SD
- Fully programmable scaling and aspect ratio 4913 point (17x17x17) 3D LUT CMS
- Rec2020 colorspace and HDR support
- Per-pixel motion adaptive HD and SD deinterlacing
- Onscreen setup and control with included remote
- RS232 and USB ports for upgrading and control Optional rack ears 17″W x 10″D x 2″H (1.75″H without feet)
Reviews and Testimonials
Reference status picture processing with a wealth of controls and futureproofing potential. Worth the outlay for high-end systems, but installation isn't for the AV novice.
Existing Lumagen owners probably need not apply, but this latest addition to the Radiance Pro lineup is still a superb – and feature-laden – performer. Best in class.